Cabaletta Rosso delle Venezie, Tenute Fiorebelli

A complex bouquet of prune, cherry and redcurrant reveals a wine that is surprisingly full-bodied and supple. Grapes from low-yielding vineyards around the town of San Pietro in Cariano (near Verona) are carefully picked as each bunch reaches the perfect stage of maturity, before a portion of the grapes are dried for almost three months to concentrate their aromas and richness. Blending employs approximately 30% of this appassito wine, with the remaining 70% vinified conventionally; approximately 40% of the blended wine is then aged for twelve months in American and French barriques. 70% Corvina, 20% Rondinella, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon.

 

 

 

 

£9.28

BIN: i30

Additional information

Colour

ABV

Vintage

Major Grape

Other Grapes

, ,

Size

Producer

Country

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Cabaletta Rosso delle Venezie, Tenute Fiorebelli”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *